Monday, January 16, 2006

Ads

For the past 27 years of my life, it seems inevitable that advertisements are becoming more prevalent in society.

Sports Stadiums are named after banks and fruit drinks, I'm seeing advertisements on the floor of my grocery store, and I have to watch 30 minutes of ads before i get to watch 15 minutes of previews before watching a movie.

But, technology, how I love you.

I pretty much gave up on television, but now with my tivo, commercials are a thing of the past. With an extension for my internet browser, I now get to make internet ads go away. And now I barely go to movies anymore so those commercials are avoided.

Is the next big business negative ads? I among other people would be willing to pay to make these go away. Seems to be the way things are headed.

Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home