Saturday, April 22, 2006

Veteran level woot achieved

Dear diary,

I started seriously studying for finals today. Hence, I will be contributing much to GrokWire. So much to say, and yet I don't know where to begin stacking my beer bottles. Perhaps next to the 'gnac (pronounced "yak").

In any event, how about that "Thank You for Smoking" movie? I liked it. I'll tell you what, man; I didn't find one thing offensive about it. Not to say that there wasn't an offensive character/situation/plot device to be found, because there was. It was more like, "hey, that guy sucks! But that's ok, because hes supposed to suck! That's the point." So, thanks, mister. Thanks for making a cool movie that was both fun and insightful and supportive of my simple yet arcane belief system.

Personal choice, my friends, I'd give it to you if i could.

"You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools.
But that's the way I like it, baby. I don't want to live forever!"
-Motorhead

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here, here.

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerl is hot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home